Sunday, July 16, 2006

Am I Worrying unnecessarily?

After Deep Thought gave me the ultra contacts and left, or turned into a raven and flew away, or whatever.... that silver orb with razors sticking out rose up from the table and began floating around the room. Then it came at me as if it was trying to cut my head off or something.

And what was really scary was that I saw the Axe Man from the Death Cheese band peering through the window. I started to date him, but changed my mind because he was a tiny bit too violent for little ole pacifist me. But I saw that he had his ax with him and I began to worry that he wanted to chop my lamb's head off, and that would make Weirsdo cry because she couldn't make puns about it.

And I was also worrying that the orb ball thing was some new experimental device that the Blochalela Foundation is famous for creating. That orb continued to swish around in the air close to my neck with those razors while Axe Man was prying up the window and entering. So I rushed toward the bathroom and locked the door while the orb thing kept banging against it with the razors and splintering the wood. All this made me worry, sort of. But I began to think that maybe I just worry too much. Could be.

13 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Axe Man was just hoping for a piece of ass.

Anonymous said...

I lik my sexx wild an wooley!

Anonymous said...

I for one am tired of your LAMentations.

Tom & Icy said...

Axy wants a piece of lamon pie

Anonymous said...

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb

Tom & Icy said...

Weirsdo! You want the silence of the lambs, too?

Anonymous said...

Are you saying I should cLAM up?

Tom & Icy said...

Oh. 'Silence of the Lambs' is a metaphor. Click here to read a short excert from an early script.

Anonymous said...

Something was rotten in the state of Montana!!!!

Anonymous said...

Something was also rotten in Denmark. I think it was Death Cheese's performance.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Lammy vanted to dwell mit me. I suppose I could try svinging back mit der straight side. However I do get a bit moody and snappy at der time uff der full moon.

Anonymous said...

that must happen when you have the head of a lamb, suddenly everybody wants to cut it off.

will Axe Man save Lammy or die for her like in a movie? or save and and THEN die for her.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Ariel must be one of those people who voted that their favorite part of Death Cheese was when their bus goes over the cliff!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States