Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Axe Man Carries Me Away!

I came out of the bathroom after Axe Man smashed up the flying orb with razors. We embraced. And then he began swinging that sharp big ax at me! But as fast as he swung it and as close to me as he came, he didn't leave so much as a scratch on my skin.

He is really talented with that big long thing! Those razor sharp edges sliced my clothes right off of me and just as quickly and swiftly as his swinging, he scooped me into his arms and carried me to the bedroom.

What I was not aware of at the time, was that my boyfriend, Hashish Henry the Sandwich Head Man, was right outside the window watching everything! But to be honest, at that moment I didn't really care!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, Miss Crown roast--your missing a piece of ass!!!!

Eli Blake said...

I guess you won't have any trouble sleeping this time.

Of course if you do, you could always count sheep.

One...................


And no, Brittney, it's not a piece of 'ass,' it's a piece of 'axe.' See, to pick her up, he had to put something down. And when you leave a hatchet lying around, well a lot of things could happen. It might be that someone grabs it and becomes a hatchet man. Or, it might be that someone decides to bury it. Or, it might be that some barbarian looking guy with ridiculously huge muscles painted by Frank Frazetta shows up and starts singing 70's era rock and roll. Oh, wait-- maybe that's the guy who ALREADY OWNS the axe.

Dang, it's been a long, long time since I've thought about Molly Hatchet. Wonder what happened to them anyway.

Anonymous said...

AAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh damn! And just when we had him cured!

Anonymous said...

Molly Hatchit is kewl!

Anonymous said...

Lammy, will they give you back your tits and ass when you are 18? anyway, I am very happy to hear you wash your hands after using the toliet even in such critical moments!

Anonymous said...

She's a pure and innocent little lamb!

Anonymous said...

Pure and Innocent are antonyms when it comes to this Lamb!

Anonymous said...

About as innocent as a LAMpray eel!!!!

Anonymous said...

That Axe gets a piece of ass after every show!

The word verification is "epwacka."

Tom & Icy said...

Deep Thought, Little Annie Fanny is my idol! And you're right, Brit, he was a little more sloppy with that ax than we thought. Ariel, I'll need a long, hot sheep dip after this experience. Oh, and "aaaacccckkkk" and "epwacka" are synonyms.

Anonymous said...

Well, that's simple then. Epwacka also means "I am about to vomit up my guts." Thank you for clarifying this. Not that I think I should be thanking EWE for anything!
Shame, shame, shame!

The word verification is aifait. I have been telling Henry that Lammy cheating on him is aifait, in other words that it was meant to happen. He just tells me to be quiet and drink some more coffee and that my understanding of French sucks. He certainly is an obliging sandwich headed person if a little brutally honest.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States