Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Daisy Steals Axe Man

It felt like being swooped up by Superman and carried through the clouds when Axe Man of Death Cheese scooped me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. But then I felt that awful sinking feeling in my stomach as I fell from his arms when he loosened his hold. I hit the floor with a 'thud' sound. The romance was suddenly over before it began!

In the bed was Daisy of the Pansi Files. That hot dog loving Barbie Doll was looking at Axe Man so seductively with a platter full of wieners as she softly sang the Oscar Myer theme song and waving wieners around then slowly slurping mustard from them and letting it drip down her chin. Ewe! It was so gross!

Axe Man completely forgot about me and leaped into bed with her. I could hear a strange sound like, "Aaaaaccccckkkk!" and for a moment thought I saw a figure of a ghost or spook at the end of the bed, but I'm not sure about that. I was too upset to be concerned anyway. I got to my feet and ran back to the bathroom with my clothes in hand and besides, I had to pee pretty bad again. Maybe I have a bladder problem.

See my editorial about this in Asinine News Editorials & Features

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are not amused by all this wanton sex and gluttony on weiners!

Anonymous said...

Do I really look like that when first appearing? Wow, that's like a bad Star Trek special effect! This is really disturbing on my self esteem. I think I need to go talk to that Freud fellow now.

Anonymous said...

I kant help my self. Whenevur I see a new woomin I just hav to cut myself off from the old ties and get me a pease of that new ass!

Anonymous said...

Sar must be missing her stilettos.

Tom & Icy said...

Ariel, and did you notice your picture above the bed?
Spooky Guy, you're like Captain Kirk being beams to places where he shouldn't go in the first place.

Eli Blake said...

ariel:

Yeah, I could see that too. The last I heard, some goat had eaten one of Lammy's red ruby slippers. So now I guess she's got a new pair, and the truth be told she could clearly punish Axe Man severely by the focused and directed application of extreme pressure, if she were that kind of sheep. But I don't think she is that kind of sheep.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Humbug.

Anonymous said...

That is MY CAVE TROLLS appartmant!!!!! I cant beLEAVE Daisy is there agen!!!!!! She clames to be so gLAMmerus!!!! But she is just a SLUT!!!!!!!!!
Sory, JESUS. I mene that in a Christinane way of coarse!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice my picture before, yaaay!

Doug The Una said...

So, now Sar is missing her stilettos and Ariel her backside?

Anonymous said...

And Lammy has pulpy kidney!

Anonymous said...

More like Alcoholic Everything!

I need a linguist! The word verification says "zjickfnu." This sounds like a Polish swear word to me!

Anonymous said...

Don't make fun of my name! I just might end up becoming your boss someday!

Anonymous said...

Well, Lammy, time for another RAMble.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States