It was sure sunny and nice inside, but it seemed like I was outside! That sure was confusing! And as I went up a path I met Hashish Henry and April of the Pansi Files talking about plants. They both love plants and nature. They were so engrossed in discussing some bush that they didn't even look at me. That really pissed me off and besides, I had to go pee again. So I ran on down the path to find a tree to squat behind. That is nature's baaaaaaaa-throom.
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Henry and April Discuss Botany
It was sure sunny and nice inside, but it seemed like I was outside! That sure was confusing! And as I went up a path I met Hashish Henry and April of the Pansi Files talking about plants. They both love plants and nature. They were so engrossed in discussing some bush that they didn't even look at me. That really pissed me off and besides, I had to go pee again. So I ran on down the path to find a tree to squat behind. That is nature's baaaaaaaa-throom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
July
(31)
- We Are All Star Dust
- The White Hole
- Henry and April Discuss Botany
- Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
- Running In The Rain
- A Way Out
- The Painter
- Twilight Matrix Zone
- Stranger In The Floor
- I Had To Make A Decision
- The Utility Tunnel
- My Escape
- Daisy Steals Axe Man
- Axe Man Carries Me Away!
- Axe Man Is My Hero!
- Am I Worrying unnecessarily?
- Heard A Tap Tap Tapping
- I Had Such A Restless Night
- I Began To Have Serious Doubts
- The Blochalela Foundation
- I Met With Deep Thought
- He Wasn't Really Jesus, But He Was Nice
- Taking A Short Cut
- Curmudgeon's Club
- Fairy Soccer Godmother
- Advice From Top Adviser
- It Ain't Funny, I Tell You!
- I Visited The Wizard of Oz
- I Went Seeking Help
- I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
- Enditall's Curse
-
▼
July
(31)
6 comments:
So Sorry, Lammy!!!!! But you know how involved I can get in all the RAMifications of nature!!!!! Besides, Hashish Henry makes me giggle!!!
Careful, Lammy. I once got poison ivy on my butt squatting behind a tree. Death Cheese immortalized it in song.
We knew it! We knew it! We're psychic!
Where is my damn crystal ball? I'm really getting tired of this!
Enditall, check your butt, it's probably there and you just think it's a hemroid.
Come help us stir our cauldron, Enditall. We need a third hag to help with our spells!
Post a Comment