Saturday, July 22, 2006

I Had To Make A Decision

That was sure a long utility tunnel. We walked and walked, and it turned into a hallway with doors. We walked and walked but the hallway just didn't seem to end. I was wanting out, and I had to pee. I asked Hashish Henry when this long ass hall was going to end so we could get out of here, but he just laughed. The Sandwich Head Man told me that the hallway doesn't end, but I have to choose a door to go through.

I looked at the doors, but there was no writing on them that told what was inside on the other side. Nothing. Not even numbers. All the doors looked alike. He told me to make a decision but how could I decide if they all looked the same. He just laughed some more.

That laugh was getting annoying to me. This ain't funny! It's serious stuff here. I wanted to get out of there and had to pee. I was really getting pissed off, so to speak. Hashish Henry just laughed. I think that moment is when I really began to hate or despise him. And he was dripping mayonnaise which looked very snotty and sickening. Ewe! It was gross!

So I just couldn't stand it anymore and walked over to just any door. All I wanted to do was get out of there. I opened the door and went in.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Weirsdo says do like Alice. Look for some hay labeled "Eat Me."
I couldn't agree more.

Anonymous said...

Hashish Henry has really let himself go to pot. As evidenced by the omnipresent marijuana smell on his breath and his big pot belly!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but Lamy still likes grazing on his head.

Eli Blake said...

The question is, can you get back? Is it a regular door, or is it one of those kinds of doors that locks behind you when you walk in?

And who knew, that the 'Twilight Zone,' which we thought was merely an old black and white TV show, was real after all?

Dr. Schitz:

The question then is what he has been drinking. After all, marijuana has zero calories, and there is a negative correlation between smoking anything and weight gain, so if he has a good beer belly, it's definitely not from smoking joints. In fact, it's probably from (here's a novel concept), drinking beer! Why do you think they call it a 'beer belly?'

Anonymous said...

I'm certain he must have gotten the munchies. That's why he ate the whole pan of marijuana brownies to sate his hunger! And he may well have chased it with beer. Or he may have thought that the beer was chasing him, although this is more likely if he had been using LSD.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering what Dr. Schitz has been drinking! Or what whoever gave him his doctoral certificat had been drinking.

Anonymous said...

Lammy has a very unewesual life!

Cie Cheesemeister said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

By the way, Dr. Schitz, if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck, it probably also QUACKS like a duck!
I think I may be finding out what's in his little black bag soon. I am looking in the window at his office and he's asleep on the exam table. There appears to be an empty bottle of Night Train next to him. I'm going in!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States