Monday, July 03, 2006

I Went Seeking Help

I went to see Harry and find out if he could do some kind of magic to undo the spell that Enditall cast on me. But when he saw me he just laughed and said there wasn't anything that could be done except by the person who put the spell on me. That meant Enditall would have to reverse the spell and she was the only one who could. Brittney the devil cult leader from the Pansi Files was also there and she really laughed and howled when she saw me. I think she was glad about it. She just waved Harry's big wand around and laughed at me. To make things even worse, Harry went, "Baaaaah! Baaaaaah!" as he laughed. I never thought that he would be like that. But I guess everyone has their little quirks that we are always surprised to discover about someone we thought we really knew. But he was mostly just musing with me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soggy try undo spell! Soggy need 666 can spam, oluv oyl, lemmins, potato and one jiant bubblin caldron. Also sum meet skewers for spam. And also a bar bee cue grill and a hare shavur. Soggy play pipe, you cook, Spooky guy shear wool! You good as new!

Anonymous said...

Soggy, I am a singer and a spawn sitter. Also a merchandizer of Death Cheese schwags but I don't like to talk of these things. I am not a shepherd and I am not a barber! You leave me out of your screwed up schemes!
Just between you and me, I think he is only trying to get you to make him dinner. He really has no idea how to reverse curses, only to place them. Sorry you had such bad luck with Harry Potter, he is an obnoxious weasel!

Anonymous said...

Lammy, if you do go mit der shearing, save me der wool. Mine long lost grand niece Sieistdie Heilige-Rolle ist knitting for me der lovely sweater!

Eli Blake said...

There is hope though in reversing a spell that supposedly could only be reversed by the spell caster. Try watching the movie, 'ella enchanted.' Of course that would require that you be about to plunge a dagger into someone's heart when by sheer (whoops, in your case shear) willpower you tear yourself away.

No, wrong movie, wrong spell.

On second thought, you're right. It's hopeless.

But if it's any consolation, I know some sheepherders up on the reservation, I could see if any of them have a vacancy. And I promise not to eat any more mutton.

Anonymous said...

There is help!!!! Call 555-LAMB!!!!!!

Tom & Icy said...

You guys!
Stop making with the lamb jokes already! There's mutton, I mean nutt'n funny about this. I mean, it's just not natural at all. Girls ain't 'sposed to have to shave this much. Hey, some guy asked me if my sweater was made of camel hair because it had humps in the front. But this wool, I'll tell ya, it sure is itchy on the face like wearing a ski mask or something. But it ain't funny! Silence of the Lambs was not a comedy movie.

Anonymous said...

Lammy, maybe it's silly of me but I just thought why don't you try and go to Oz The Wonderful and ask him if he can help you.

Tom & Icy said...

Good idea, Ariel! We'll do just that!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States