Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Escape

When I was dressing in the bathroom, I noticed a hole in the wall and at first thought it was someone trying to spy one me! I mean, that is what usually comes first to our minds, like something bad is going on. But then I saw it was Hashish Henry, the Sandwich Head Man! My boyfriend! He had come through the utility tunnel and knocked a hole to rescue me! How sweet of him!

But I wasn't all wrong about someone trying to spy one me. Smelt of the Death Cheese Band was google eyeing me from the toilet! I always thought there was something fishy about that guy!

So I gathered up my clothes and wine and Deep Thought's brain, which I borrowed to study about politics, then jumped through the hole to go with Henry and escape from this madhouse they call the Blochalela Foundation of the Pansi Files!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Blochalela Foundation is NOT BedLAM--or at least it wasn't before you and your flock of freinds decided to visit!!!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have small Beatles figures like those! can they move and talk and all? how sweet! do they sing in small voices?

Anonymous said...

I bet they sing "Lammy in the Sky, with Dimonds."

Anonymous said...

Now Bill the Cat is imitating The Spooky Guy!

Anonymous said...

What a ram-a-LAM-a ding dong!!!!

Eli Blake said...

I 'google eye' people all the time. Just use the search engine.

And yeah, if a guy was in the toilet, then he Smelt.

Hobbes said...

Luv you're undie's but loose the bra and pantys to truely reveel you're Christinane glory!!!!!! Is that RAMie-cotton???

Anonymous said...

May be this is why my bruther Smelte kant hold on to a gurl. I will hav to talk to him about his high jeans and swimmin in the sewur. This is onley suposed to hapen when fishes goes belly up! I hav a gurl frend and I think its becauz I allways spray some air freshiner under my fins. Pine sent is the best. It reeminds me of my home in FIN Land!

The wurd veryficashun is "Uffkvtb." This is an old Viking greeting and drinkin tost!

Anonymous said...

You really know how to RAMp up the drama, Lamy.

Anonymous said...

no, they were singing "help, she needs somebody". and Lammy got help indeed.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States