The room I went into must have been part of Cheesemeister's house because there was a guy, I'm not sure who it was, that was painting a mural of the Death Cheese Band. And he was using a roller! Some artist he was! At least I found some clothes in there so I could change out of that wool suit so that Weirsdo of the Pansi Files would stop teasing me about my attire. These pants are 100% cotton denim and the T-shirt is cotton, thank-you-very-much! That suit was a itchy as this stupid lambs head I am stuck with.So after I changed clothes I left that room and let the guy get back to his work. He just couldn't concentrate while I changed clothes. It must have been the Spooky Guy! What a pervert he is!
4 comments:
That is my friend Pablo Picante, the great Netherworld artist. And who are you calling a pervert?? I'm not the one who did water sports with a ghoul, Ms. Golden Showers!
Hey Lamy,
That wuz prity kinky whut yu did in my mozoleeum. But I'm a prity opin minded kind of ghoul. So come on by agin any time, Baby!
I am looking for models for my x-rated mural that I will be painting next. Would you care to apply?
oh Lammy, I remember your sister used to piss all the time, too.
Post a Comment