The rain continued to pour down as I ran from the fire escape, but then I saw a door opened into the building that seemed very strange. It was sunny inside there. And it looked like a garden or something. So I ran to the door and went back inside the Blochalela Foundation to get out of the cold rain which was starting to hurt as it hit me.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
The rain continued to pour down as I ran from the fire escape, but then I saw a door opened into the building that seemed very strange. It was sunny inside there. And it looked like a garden or something. So I ran to the door and went back inside the Blochalela Foundation to get out of the cold rain which was starting to hurt as it hit me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
July
(31)
- We Are All Star Dust
- The White Hole
- Henry and April Discuss Botany
- Rainy Outside, Sunny Inside
- Running In The Rain
- A Way Out
- The Painter
- Twilight Matrix Zone
- Stranger In The Floor
- I Had To Make A Decision
- The Utility Tunnel
- My Escape
- Daisy Steals Axe Man
- Axe Man Carries Me Away!
- Axe Man Is My Hero!
- Am I Worrying unnecessarily?
- Heard A Tap Tap Tapping
- I Had Such A Restless Night
- I Began To Have Serious Doubts
- The Blochalela Foundation
- I Met With Deep Thought
- He Wasn't Really Jesus, But He Was Nice
- Taking A Short Cut
- Curmudgeon's Club
- Fairy Soccer Godmother
- Advice From Top Adviser
- It Ain't Funny, I Tell You!
- I Visited The Wizard of Oz
- I Went Seeking Help
- I Felt So Silly With a Lamb's Head, Until...
- Enditall's Curse
-
▼
July
(31)
7 comments:
We've "borrowed" Enditall's crystal ball again. We predict lots of happy plants with 7 leafs per plant and we predict a re-emergence of Hashish Henry.
Hey, Lammy, we have an assignment for you! Your mission, Lammy, should you decide to accept it, is to wear bugged jewelry provided by the Netherworld Police Department and the NBI (Netherworld Bureau of Insanity...we mean intelligence!) This way we can find out what's REALLY going on inside the Blochalela Foundation. As usual, should you or any member of your I.M. Force be captured or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your existence. This comment will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Lammy.
I like the Matrix background. It makes me think of Keanu Reeves in tight black clothing. Also out of tight black clothing. But I digress.
You could put the bugs in a bell around Lammy's neck.
If they put listening devices in a bell around Lammy's neck, then all they would hear is the ding-a-ling lamb!
Oh, Cheesemeister, you know what? I once had a boyfriend that said the same exact thing about Keanu Reeves. He would digress, too.
Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment