Monday, July 24, 2006

Twilight Matrix Zone

When I came out of that room into the hall, everything was different. It was even more weird than before. It was like the Twilight Zone meets the Matrix. And Hashish Henry, the Sandwich Head Man, was wearing a trench coat and sunglasses. Then he talked like Rod Serling slow voice saying, "There's a signpost up ahead!" That made me giggle and even laugh. I had started to dislike the guy, but his silly humor made me like him again. It's funny how your opinion and attitude towards people can change so quickly and drastically just by the way they act.

But when the joke wore off and I stopped laughing, he was still the same. He kept that coat and glasses on and continued to talk that slow silly talk. Yes it was no longer funny after several minutes and it seemed silly and even stupid after a while. It began to get on my nerves and I began to dislike Henry again.

Henry made karate poses and said he was the ONE. Yeah, the one big fool, I thought to myself, and after he kept doing that crap, I spoke my thoughts. That seemed to piss him off. I told him he was just luck I don't piss 'on' him! That would be worse than being pissed off. Well, that poor ghoul guy back in the room was really pissed off because he got pissed on.

I got sick of the stupid game Henry was playing and couldn't figure why some people get stuck on one thing they like and won't do anything else. But I didn't have time to do any analyzing right then, even if I was beginning to think Henry was behaving as they call 'anal behavior'. I just knew he was acting like an asshole and this was a bunch of shit! I was annoyed and wanted to get out of there.

So I just turned and walked up the hall and went into another room.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he was just trying to get you to indulge in his sci-fi geek sexual fantasy.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

He got himself in shape awful fast. But he's still no Keanu Reeves!

Anonymous said...

Hashish Henry is a regular Little Bo-Peep. He's lost you again.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's just looking for a ram, bam, thank you ma'am kind of deal.

Eli Blake said...

Brittney may be onto something. Get a ram. That should be very easy for you to do right now, of course. Almost trivially easy right now. Then get the ram to do its thing. Maybe Mayo can be replaced by butt-er.

Or, if in a pinch you can't find that kind of ram, well maybe you can chase him with a Dodge truck.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States