I got a job at the Ravishing Woo Woo, but really I am quite shy. But maybe I will meet some nice guys. But then again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Trying To Make A Decision
- Thunker the Rabbit Rabbit
- Alien Visitors
- Friendly Advice
- I Hate To Compete
- I'm Shy
- Now I Need A Job
- A New Home
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Arsewipe Proposed To Me
- I Fell Off The Wagon
- I Finally Met Arsewipe
- I've Become Addicted To Coffee
- Looking Out
- Wonder What God Thought
- My Roomies
- Should Have Studied For The Urine Test
- Heading For Rehab
- All Alone Again
- A Kind Stranger
- Audition For A Movie
- I Get So Excited
- He Danced Into My Heart
- I Quit My Job
- Back To Job Hunting, Again
- Breakfast At Lammy's
- Making Love
- Woke Up Alone
- The Dream I Had
- Getting Some Needed Rest
- The Spooky Gal
- Out Of The Sewer
- I Met Sewer Bob
-
▼
March
(33)
1 comment:
Whoo yeah! I can't wait!
The word verification is "erdora." She's one of my favorite dancers at The Ravishing Woo-Woo!
Post a Comment