Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Friendly Advice

I sat on the porch and felt sorry for myself after being a flop as a stripper at the Ravishing Woo Woo, when Rev. Jimmy Reptile and Friar Vincent Priestly came by and talked to me. They said it was Divine Intervention that Betty was better than I was. God did not want me to do such dirty things like dancing nude. They said I was the lamb of God and I had more important fish to fry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the crowd done heard that y'all had bin with Arsewipe an' they jest couldn't stomach that there knowledge!

Anonymous said...

Rev. Jimy!!!!!!!! What HAPened to you????? God WANT'S us to give him are glorry!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everybody seems to like Betty better than me! I think people hate me!
And the Rev. Reptile was just trying to trick me and get me in his church so he could offer me up as a sacrificial lamb. I don't trust him!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States