I'm really in love this time! Yes, this time is for real! I just hope it turns out better than all those others did.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Arsewipe Proposed To Me
I'm really in love this time! Yes, this time is for real! I just hope it turns out better than all those others did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Trying To Make A Decision
- Thunker the Rabbit Rabbit
- Alien Visitors
- Friendly Advice
- I Hate To Compete
- I'm Shy
- Now I Need A Job
- A New Home
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Arsewipe Proposed To Me
- I Fell Off The Wagon
- I Finally Met Arsewipe
- I've Become Addicted To Coffee
- Looking Out
- Wonder What God Thought
- My Roomies
- Should Have Studied For The Urine Test
- Heading For Rehab
- All Alone Again
- A Kind Stranger
- Audition For A Movie
- I Get So Excited
- He Danced Into My Heart
- I Quit My Job
- Back To Job Hunting, Again
- Breakfast At Lammy's
- Making Love
- Woke Up Alone
- The Dream I Had
- Getting Some Needed Rest
- The Spooky Gal
- Out Of The Sewer
- I Met Sewer Bob
-
▼
March
(33)
5 comments:
Well, I am off to the trauma center! I just ruptured something with all the vomiting I have been doing through this gross story!
I hope that The Cheesemeister will be my medic and not Dr. Schitz. He always finds reason to do tests that to me seem completely unnecessary. And as he has probably a cauldron of my DNA by now, I don't see where he needs to take any more samples!
Oh man, that appears to be my cat Leon batting at Gary the Axolotl! Leon! Get away from Gary before you catch some sort of disease from him! He's been rolling in raw sewage, you know!
Sorry, Spooky, I can only bandage, apply oxygen, give IV's, things like that. I can't repair a ruptured stomach so Dr. Schitz will have to be the one.
Spooky Guy seems pretty sensitive. Hope he will be all right.
That is your cat, Cheesemeister. It has been coming over in our yard lately. Can't you keep it home?
Leon must have a lost littermate somewhere. It sure looks like him!
I think you guys are made for each other.
Post a Comment