Thursday, March 15, 2007
Heading For Rehab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Trying To Make A Decision
- Thunker the Rabbit Rabbit
- Alien Visitors
- Friendly Advice
- I Hate To Compete
- I'm Shy
- Now I Need A Job
- A New Home
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Arsewipe Proposed To Me
- I Fell Off The Wagon
- I Finally Met Arsewipe
- I've Become Addicted To Coffee
- Looking Out
- Wonder What God Thought
- My Roomies
- Should Have Studied For The Urine Test
- Heading For Rehab
- All Alone Again
- A Kind Stranger
- Audition For A Movie
- I Get So Excited
- He Danced Into My Heart
- I Quit My Job
- Back To Job Hunting, Again
- Breakfast At Lammy's
- Making Love
- Woke Up Alone
- The Dream I Had
- Getting Some Needed Rest
- The Spooky Gal
- Out Of The Sewer
- I Met Sewer Bob
-
▼
March
(33)
2 comments:
That's probably the same heckler that showed up at the Netherworld Hotel when The Spooky Guy and I were practicing answering questions for our press release on our book. He shouted that the book's authors were just a skinny ghost and a stout medium and both of us had mist for brains. I think his name is Creepy Jim. Or it could have been Arsewipe the Ghoul.
That was me both times, Silly Sheep Head Girl and Stout Medium! I'm Harry Heckler, and I'm an Arsewipe Crew Wannabe!
Fzotzla to both of you! It's the word verification and it's also a very rude thing to say!
Post a Comment