Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Making Love

I just couldn't bear the loneliness, so I pulled out my Ann Coulter blow-up love doll. Well, it was on sale, the cheapest one. I had wanted the Anna Nicole Smith doll, but they had sold out. He said that was the only Ann doll they had left. I prefer to call her Izxnipl. Izzy for short. It makes me feel all izzy inside when I make love with it, if you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really have to be so LOUD when you're doing it? I don't mind renting you the room above my pub, but when you can be heard above the sounds of Death Cheese, well, there's a problem!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's that doll. It has a pin hole in it that makes it hiss and squall and scream like that. I guess that is why it's called the Ann Coulter Doll.

Anonymous said...

There was some pervert peeking in your window when I was lurking around--I mean doing some surveillance. Do you want me to track him down?

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States