Meanwhile, Rodney Roach came by and said he couldn't find a rope to help get me out of the sewer, but he didn't believe I would fit in that pipe anyway. I told him how I gave Sewer Bob my panties and he told me how to get out of there.
Well, about that time, Adam Ant Eater came by and saw Rodney and took after him. Adam Ant Eater eats all kinds of bugs, I guess, or else he thought Rodney Roach was an ant. Anyway, Rodney Roach ran up between my legs and disappeared and Adam Ant Eater snorted after him with that wet, cold nose of his. Yes, it was wet and cold as the cereal was before I put it on the stove. But after a while of his probing for Rodney Roach, I could feel his hot breath and it began to really tingle like crazy! Sort of like a vibrator.
The whole room became filled with smoke! I first thought it was me, but then realized that it was the plastic bowl that had caught fire and spread to the counter and then the walls. My house was on fire! Actually it is just an apartment above Ugly Grace's Bar and Grill. Maybe I can blame it on them down there.
1 comment:
I am really starting to feel unlucky! Spooky and I just got sprung from jail and were giving a celebration concert, and you start the place on fire by putting a plastic cereal bowl on the stove because you are doing unspeakable things with an ANTEATER??? Do you realize that Ann Coulter is trying to blame this whole thing on Spooky and myself because she says that men with long hair are all "faggots" and "faggots" are responsible for the world's problems? And that Judge Larry kook is all ready to back her up? I can't win!
Post a Comment