The fire in my apartment above Ugly Grace's was contained and didn't harm the bar or outside of the building. But Ugly Grace threw me out. Besides, I was back on the rent. So I had to get dressed and went out job hunting again. I went back to that young boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. who said he needed a secretary. I got the job!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Back To Job Hunting, Again
The fire in my apartment above Ugly Grace's was contained and didn't harm the bar or outside of the building. But Ugly Grace threw me out. Besides, I was back on the rent. So I had to get dressed and went out job hunting again. I went back to that young boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. who said he needed a secretary. I got the job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Trying To Make A Decision
- Thunker the Rabbit Rabbit
- Alien Visitors
- Friendly Advice
- I Hate To Compete
- I'm Shy
- Now I Need A Job
- A New Home
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Arsewipe Proposed To Me
- I Fell Off The Wagon
- I Finally Met Arsewipe
- I've Become Addicted To Coffee
- Looking Out
- Wonder What God Thought
- My Roomies
- Should Have Studied For The Urine Test
- Heading For Rehab
- All Alone Again
- A Kind Stranger
- Audition For A Movie
- I Get So Excited
- He Danced Into My Heart
- I Quit My Job
- Back To Job Hunting, Again
- Breakfast At Lammy's
- Making Love
- Woke Up Alone
- The Dream I Had
- Getting Some Needed Rest
- The Spooky Gal
- Out Of The Sewer
- I Met Sewer Bob
-
▼
March
(33)
1 comment:
I'm praying you'll be able to keep it, Lammy. But if not, I'm looking for a new Mother Superior for my church. I hope that your proclivity for doing impure things with inflatable companions wouldn't predispose you to doing impure things with statues of the saints.
Post a Comment