While I sat on the porch, some space aliens came by and talked to me. The Alien Guy said that I should take a vacation and get away from it all for a while and go to Shiznit and relax. He said I could clear my mind and get my life in order there. Mr. Spock said that sounded logical.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Trying To Make A Decision
- Thunker the Rabbit Rabbit
- Alien Visitors
- Friendly Advice
- I Hate To Compete
- I'm Shy
- Now I Need A Job
- A New Home
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Arsewipe Proposed To Me
- I Fell Off The Wagon
- I Finally Met Arsewipe
- I've Become Addicted To Coffee
- Looking Out
- Wonder What God Thought
- My Roomies
- Should Have Studied For The Urine Test
- Heading For Rehab
- All Alone Again
- A Kind Stranger
- Audition For A Movie
- I Get So Excited
- He Danced Into My Heart
- I Quit My Job
- Back To Job Hunting, Again
- Breakfast At Lammy's
- Making Love
- Woke Up Alone
- The Dream I Had
- Getting Some Needed Rest
- The Spooky Gal
- Out Of The Sewer
- I Met Sewer Bob
-
▼
March
(33)
2 comments:
Could I come with you, Lammy? This place makes me nervous!
Mr. Spock should be nervous with the way The Cheesemeister keeps looking at him!
I think its a good idea if you leave, Lammy, considering that if this you meets the you that is in the Sewer Pipe Mansion, it could be the end of everything as we know it, seeing as one is the Maaaater Ewe and the other is the Anti-Maaaater Ewe.
Post a Comment