Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Kind Stranger

I felt depressed when I didn't get the acting job, and I didn't have a place to go because I caught my apartment on fire. I thought it was the end of the world until a nice guy asked me if I wanted to go to the motel. I don't know how he knew that I didn't have a place to stay, but I guess he had ESP or something. I was sitting there at the bar when he came up to me and bought me a drink, then he winked and suggested that we go to the Morbid Motel. I guess he winked because he knew I needed help, so I winked back and we checked in. I was so happy. It was so nice of him to get me a room. He said his name was Eddie and he had two last names, which seemed strange to me. Something like Van and Halen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lammy, if Eddie passes out before you, you know, go all the way, come over next door. It's me, Vinny, if you know what I mean!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States