Monday, March 05, 2007
Woke Up Alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Trying To Make A Decision
- Thunker the Rabbit Rabbit
- Alien Visitors
- Friendly Advice
- I Hate To Compete
- I'm Shy
- Now I Need A Job
- A New Home
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Arsewipe Proposed To Me
- I Fell Off The Wagon
- I Finally Met Arsewipe
- I've Become Addicted To Coffee
- Looking Out
- Wonder What God Thought
- My Roomies
- Should Have Studied For The Urine Test
- Heading For Rehab
- All Alone Again
- A Kind Stranger
- Audition For A Movie
- I Get So Excited
- He Danced Into My Heart
- I Quit My Job
- Back To Job Hunting, Again
- Breakfast At Lammy's
- Making Love
- Woke Up Alone
- The Dream I Had
- Getting Some Needed Rest
- The Spooky Gal
- Out Of The Sewer
- I Met Sewer Bob
-
▼
March
(33)
8 comments:
I never wake up alone--I have five cats!
You need to get a pet, Lammy.
I have a nice line of inflatable companions that you could choose from!
The word verification is "izxnipl," which, as it so happens, is the name of one of my top of the line Inflatable Companions!
Don't despair, Lammy. Books are our friends.
I think you're dream was a message, Lammy. The only way you know how to make friends is to take off you're panties.
Brittney, I don't think my girl friends care if I wear panties or not. It's those guys. They just have some strange thing about sheep and beavers.
Weirsdo, the only problem with books is that too many of them were written by men! And they have such strange ideas about us.
Yes. So few men can truly understand sheep-headed women.
I'm looking for a few good men
Post a Comment