What seemed so funny was that I had influenced my friends and they all ordered coffee to drink. But Ugly Grace got really pissed and told us to go over to Nervous Norvis Coffee Shop and waste his time. How rude.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
I've Become Addicted To Coffee
What seemed so funny was that I had influenced my friends and they all ordered coffee to drink. But Ugly Grace got really pissed and told us to go over to Nervous Norvis Coffee Shop and waste his time. How rude.
Labels:
drink,
Flowering Kudzu,
Murry Magdelene,
Spooky Gal,
Ugly Grace's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
March
(33)
- Trying To Make A Decision
- Thunker the Rabbit Rabbit
- Alien Visitors
- Friendly Advice
- I Hate To Compete
- I'm Shy
- Now I Need A Job
- A New Home
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Arsewipe Proposed To Me
- I Fell Off The Wagon
- I Finally Met Arsewipe
- I've Become Addicted To Coffee
- Looking Out
- Wonder What God Thought
- My Roomies
- Should Have Studied For The Urine Test
- Heading For Rehab
- All Alone Again
- A Kind Stranger
- Audition For A Movie
- I Get So Excited
- He Danced Into My Heart
- I Quit My Job
- Back To Job Hunting, Again
- Breakfast At Lammy's
- Making Love
- Woke Up Alone
- The Dream I Had
- Getting Some Needed Rest
- The Spooky Gal
- Out Of The Sewer
- I Met Sewer Bob
-
▼
March
(33)
4 comments:
Ugly Grace is just in a bad mood because Arsewipe the Ghoul has been giving her so much grief, and because she has PMS. Don't worry, she'll be friendly again in about a week. Especially if she can figure out a way to keep Arsewipe out of her bar.
That rehab sound's TRUELY dangerous!!!!!! I reccomend my 12 step's and a peace of cake a day!!!!
Arsewipe is cute, maybe I can meet him.
Pansi, it was twelve steps to get here at Ugly Grace's. Now all I need is the cake.
LAMMY! How low you have sunk!
But if you really want to be a contestant on Arsewipe's show, contact me by leaving a comment on one of the Netherworld blogs and I'll throw you in as a ringer!
The word verification is "mfuffuq"
Sounds like Snoop Dogg with a mouth full of marbles!
Post a Comment