Monday, March 19, 2007

Looking Out

It was kind of exciting at first as I met those new friends at rehab, but then there was a lot of time I spent alone. They wanted me to read a whole lot of books and I began to get sick of drinking so much coffee. What really was hard was that every time I looked out of the window I saw Ugly Grace's bar and grill. I wanted to go back there with my old friends and have some real fun. Then I saw my girlfriend, Flowering Kudzu. She looked good after Dr. Schitz fixed her up again. She kept motioning for me to come on out. That did it! I just couldn't resist, so I climbed out of the window!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I predict a major drinking binge and maybe a trip to The Happy Weiner afterwards. Anyway, that's what I want to do!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States