
I was so full of coffee that I really had to pee, really bad! My eyeballs were turning yellow and I could hear sloshing sounds in my ears. So I ran out back of Ugly Grace's to relieve the pressure and who do you think I saw out there? It was that guy from the reality show,
Arsewipe! He really turned me on because I thought he was cute, but I didn't want to pee in front of him because I hadn't been to bed with him yet. And he wouldn't leave or turn around. I thought I was going to piss my pants!
He told me he'd like to have me on his TV show and I told him that I had never pissed on TV before. Then
Gary the Axolotl came up and wanted me to pee on him to give him a golden shower. Arsewipe got excited and said he'd like to see that.
Those guys!So finally I agreed to pee on Gary the Axolotl on Arsewipe's TV reality show. But how real is peeing on a salamander?
5 comments:
I think the Spooky Guy is pregnat. He iz in the ladeez loo throwin up with Dr. Schitz assistent Daria who iz definitly pregnat. He said yu hav reely sunk to a new lo this tim, Lamy!
I think Dr. Schitz reely sunk to a new lo if he is implantin babys into his mates!
Eddie, you idiot, you are unbelievably stupid even for a zombie! Men don't have a uterus, therefore I would have no place to implant the fetus. I merely take DNA from you during the prostate exam so I will have some various DNA to experiment with.
Your song should be "if I only had a brain," you moronic undead scarecrow!
Well, that was bold of you, Dr. Schitz. I'll be expecting you in pieces next time I see you. Hopefully Eddie can't figure out that you just insulted him! He is, after all, 8 feet tall and completely psychotic.
Of course I can't say you don't deserve it if he does dismember you. And I'm surprised he hasn't already if his last prostate exam that you did for him was anything like the one you did for me. Seriously, do you have to say "full cavity search, I'm talking ROTO ROOTER" before you do it? That's just doubling the humiliation!
Eddie is just a growing boy
More like a growing pain!
Post a Comment