Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Get So Excited

It is fun to get out and meet new people, but I get nervous being in a crowd, especially around famous or strange people. When I get nervous and excited, then I have to go pee a lot!

6 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I have the same problem. Or it could just be Slack Bladder from working for so many years in the healthcare industry and people like Alvin N. Chipmunkk not letting me go to the bathroom when I needed.

Anonymous said...

BRIN SHRIMPS AGAINST SPOOKY! HE FEED'S ARE KIN TO SPAWNS!

Anonymous said...

BED BUG'Z AGINST THE CHEZE MYSTUR! HUR SUN KILL'D MY BRUTHUR!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Yes, the Netherworld Hotel appears to have a bed bug infestation, perhaps originating from the Gerri Atrik Retirement community after one of the Folks returned from a trip abroad. I just ordered some supplies that are supposedly deadly to the bugs but nontoxic to humans and animals to take care of the problem.
Of course, I tend to think that they rode in on Wolfie after our last visit to Verminstein, Germany.

Anonymous said...

I bet Wolfie also has fleas. I feel all itchy when I see him.

Anonymous said...

Wolfie DOES have fleas! I always have to jump in a vat of flea dip after I interview the hairy bugger!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States