Friday, March 23, 2007

I Hate Making Decisions

Arsewipe led me to the entrance to the sewer. That's where I had escaped from! I couldn't make up my mind if I should go back in there or not. Then the Spooky Gal appeared and began telling me I shouldn't go in there. Arsewipe couldn't see her and kept asking me who I was talking to.

I asked the Spooky Gal where she had been and she said she had to go back for a class and a test to renew her Guardian Angel license. Now she is fully certified for another three years and can help me. I need help because I just can't make a decision. I hate to do that.

Arsewipe got pretty nasty because he couldn't see the Spooky Gal and thought I was nuts or something. She kept telling me not to go. He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me into the sewer with him, but Spooky Gal grabbed my other hand and pulled me back. It was a tug of war, just like every time I have to make a decision.

Finally Arsewipe got really mad and told me to just get lost. He and Axolotl went on into the sewer. I ran away with Spooky Gal and my white dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn it--and just as I was about to proposition the three of you to appear in my latest Naughty Netherworld video!

Anonymous said...

I kind of shy.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lamy. I don't see the spook either. You ARE nuts!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States