The giant Mantis, which I had met at the bar, came from the shadows and blocked the Dhole's advance while throwing punches like a boxer to its neck and jaw.
Rodney Roach lifted me into his strong arms to carry me to safety.
Buzzin and Buzzoff flew onto the sake-like monster. Buzzin used his sharp claws to scratch the thick hide, making the Dhole scream in pain as opposed to Buzzin's usual use of his many appendages to produce a soothing massage. Buzzoff was attacking the lower stem of the Dhole, causing it to lose its balance and eventually fall under the attack.
I cried and cried from joy as I saw all those guys coming to help me. And I had thought that I didn't have a friend in the world, but there they were! All risking their lives to save me.
3 comments:
Hey Lammy!
Ditch the roach and come be a contestant on my show. You know you want to! After all, who doesn't?
Wipe that smirk off your face.
I tried to wipe the smirk off his face. In fact I tried to wipe off his face! I figured I was doing a public service. But now Quorthon and me has been put in the dungeon on the order of Crazy Judge Larry and his kanga-roos court. They feed us coco nuts at meals, but in Sweden we have no coco nuts, so we cannot figure out how to eat them. We are starving! Please, bring us some cake. With a file, for our nails. A very strong file, as we have very hard nails. And a little something nice to drink. I have a thirst for a bit of whoop ass, but you could put it in a soda bottle for discreetness. Thank you!
Post a Comment