I fell to the ground when I saw that big ole gun. I thought that if I fell down and kicked my feet around and acted like a fish out of water that he might not shoot me. He did shoot Flowering Kudzu, knocking her head right off her shoulders, with that big ole gun!
Dr. Schitz is really going to be pissed off now because he had just put her head on a brand new body for her. But what is worse is that she got blood and gunk all over my favorite dress that I had loaned her. Thinking about how much it would cost to have that dress dry-cleaned made me pass out for real.
I don't remember anything after that until I woke up the next day.
1 comment:
Lammy, that IS Al Capone! He's using my name! I'm a handsome fellow in my fifties with black hair that isn't dyed, I swear it! I usually wear a school letter jacket. Or a white disco suit when I'm going out on the town.
Post a Comment