Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm In Love, Again!

I met the cutest little fellow! His name is Dewey Banjer, and he's just a simple, down to earth country boy. I think this is real love this time! He has sure taught me a lot of stuff you wouldn't think he knew anything about just to meet him once.

He said he heard about my night at Ugly Grace's bar and grill, and I told him that I was ashamed of myself. But he told me not to worry about what other people say or think. He began telling me about something called Yoga, but I thought it was that icky stuff like ice cream.

Dewey took me out on the farm and explained to me how to meditate. I wasn't sure he really knew what he was talking about at first. And I felt sort of silly sitting out in the middle of a field and taking off my clothes. But the sun felt good.

He got really excited and said I was catching on really good. That made me feel proud and not so much like a silly sheep head fool that I was imagining myself to be. He really made me feel a lot better, especially when we had sex.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get tired of that big goofus, Lammy, why don't you check me out? A little fella can go a long way, if you know what I mean!

Eli Blake said...

And, you're on a farm.

If you get hungry, there's plenty of green grass over in the meadow (just beware of the troll that lives under the bridge).

Anyway, I guess you're getting all 'dewey-eyed.'

Anonymous said...

Tom Thumb, so find Smenita the whispering fairy. She's more your size.
Deep Thought, I'll have to go check out that troll under the bridge. Sounds interesting. That was a fun pun: Getting all dewey-eyed! Loved it.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States