Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Wonderful Surprise

Nervous Norvis is really sweet! He is shy, but he really surprised me today. He took me to the Netherworld Social Center where Ignatz Spatz was putting on a nice show with some of the girls from the former NG4J group, starring none other than Pansi. It was really nice and clean entertainment.

Norvis then introduced me to Rev. Jimmy Reptile, and he was a whole lot nicer than I had thought he would be. He invited me to come to his church and then winked at Nervous Norvis, who blushed.

I was wondering what that was all about when Norvis pulled something out of his pocket. It was a ring! I almost fainted! He then proposed to me right there in front of all those people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lammy, I wanna be the first to congratulate y'all. But y'all best get out to my farm an' see what I got. I think it might be one of yer lost young-uns.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States