Loneliness does strange things to us and makes us do strange things, but this, by far, is the strangest! Eeeewwwweeee!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
The Lonely Lane Leads Us Astray
Loneliness does strange things to us and makes us do strange things, but this, by far, is the strangest! Eeeewwwweeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
February
(41)
- Lost In The Sewer
- Fight In The Sewer
- Rodney Roach Saves Me
- Helpful Roach
- Things Get Violent
- Nice Time At Ugly Grace's
- Realizing The Truth
- Lammy's Future
- The Plot Reviewed
- Relax With Baby Lambkin
- Lambkin Is Safe
- Bat Boy Rescues Me
- Axe Man Axed Kudzu
- Looking For Lambkin
- Worrying About Lambkin
- At Ugly Grace's Again
- Short Romance With Smelte
- This Is Real Love, This Time
- Smelt Saved Me
- Sometimes I Don't Pay Attention To Where I Am Going
- Lambkin Rescued
- I Found Lambkin, but...
- Peter Piper & Lambkin Gone
- Guy With Similar Interests
- Too Much Stress
- The Lonely Lane Leads Us Astray
- I Feel Neglected
- We Found Lambkin
- I'm All Flustered
- A Wonderful Surprise
- It's True Love, This Time!
- Again
- Rough Job
- Got Another Job, Again
- More Thinking, Again
- I Went To A Shrink
- Sheep Thrills
- Tell Me You Love Me, Dewey
- I'm In Love, Again!
- Thinking, Again
- Drunk, Again!
-
▼
February
(41)
1 comment:
Did he talk youse into giving him a golden shower again, Lammy? He is always trying to get dames to pee in his aquarium. It's really creepy!
Post a Comment