Murry Magdalene said she had the delusion that a crucifix was her baby. And Flowering Kudzu said her first child turned out to be just a carton of cigarettes. She looked real good, by the way, after Dr. Schitz got her all back together again. He even gave Flowering Kudzu a whole new body this time, but warned her to stay away from Axe Man if she wanted to keep it.
Then Jimmy Reptile came in with all that praising the Lord stuff and he introduced us to his new assistant which was a Giant Mantis. Jimmy Reptile said we should be more like him and pray. The Giant Mantis just kept asking us if we have seen Buzzin and Buzzoff lately.
It was a very nice evening and I started back to my house, but then suddenly remembered that I had left that running guy who looked like Al Capone there. I wondered if he was still there.
5 comments:
Rodney Roach suggested that I film some bug porno, but I dunno. The thought kinda creeps me out!
We once saw a cricket and a large roach getting it on. That could have been Rodney Roach and Jimminy Cricket? Disney would roll over if you filmed that!
It's good to have the support of your friends Lammy. I think mistaking babies for cartons of cigarettes is more common than is widely reported.
Look at the bright side, you'll suffer no maternal guilt when you wake up face down in the gutter outside of Ugly Grace's.
I think it ist creeping me out zat I vould be turned on to vatch Rodney Roach und Jiminy Krikit making mit der vhoopie. I need to go see if I can hook up mit Pendant Ken or Der Alien Guy tonight und get der creepy ideas out uff my mind. Still, der Jiminy Krikit und der Rodney Roach ist not near so creepy as der Arse Vipe Der Ghoul!
Post a Comment