Sunday, February 11, 2007

Guy With Similar Interests

While I was running, I met a guy who was also running. But he wasn't running in a straight line like me; he was zig-zagging all over the place and acting like he didn't know which way to go. I saw a crowd over by a house with a yellow tape stretched out like it might be the finish line and he just got mixed up and didn't know where it was.

He asked me if he could use my phone, so I took him to my house, but he didn't call anyone. Instead, he just kept peeking out of the windows and acting real nervous almost like Nervous Norvis.

I asked him if he likes to run a lot and he said he has too because he is on the lamb, and I giggled and said, "Not yet." He was a real funny guy. I liked him right away.

He said his name was Vinnie Barbarino.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lammy, I predict that he may be a scientologist. Run away fast! Before he draws you into his cult!

Anonymous said...

I thought there was something a little strange about him when he kept jumping up and down on my couch.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States