While I was thinking, Buzzin of Death Cheese came and gave me a massage. That tickled! Especially when he pulled my pants off. I even had a few really good orgasms while he rubbed me, and whatever else he was doing with those fuzzy legs and whatever else. It felt like someone using a rooster-comb condom on me! Buzzin sure knows his stuff.
And Peter Piper played some relaxing music that was in harmony with Buzzin's buzzing. That was really soothing and helped me think even more. And Tom Thumb sang along with his cute little high pitched voice.
I don't remember what I was thinking about, but it was sure nice.
1 comment:
I'm not sure, but I think I'm actually disturbed by all this. I need to go have a drink over at Ugly Grace's and settle the perverted thoughts that keep coming into my mind.
Ewwwweeee...
Post a Comment