Friday, February 16, 2007

At Ugly Grace's Again

I met Oxy Moron at Ugly Grace's after Smelte dumped me. He looked like somebody I had seen, but I couldn't quite place where I saw that face before. He might just look like someone I saw on TV. I liked Mr. Moron a lot and was beginning to enjoy his company until we saw Deep Thought in there with Flowering Kudzu.

Oxy Moron rushed over to Deep Thought and began talking sports and politics with him and they completely ignored Flowering Kudzu and me. So guess what! We gals left together. And we spent the night together. Let those guys do their buddy thing. Flowering Kudzu was the best sex I ever had! Really an improvement over that fish spawning of Smelte or Gary the Axolotl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better not say she is better than me, Lammy, if you ever want to see Lambkin again!

Anonymous said...

So THATS wher Flowring Kudu went! Lammy I am furius with yu! Furst yu dis me, then yu steel my fiansee!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States