Sunday, February 25, 2007

Helpful Roach


When I woke up, I was all tied up. I don't know where I was, but it sure was a nasty place, and Rodney Roach was there. He talked to me, telling me that Vinnie had tied me up and was holding me for ransom. But Rodney said that everyone Vinnie called and demanded money from just laughed and hung up.

That really made me feel sad, I mean, that no one who knew me cared enough to pay a ransom for me. Then I asked Rodney about Flowering Kudzu, and he told me that they took her to Dr. Schitz to have her put back together, but he was really mad and was sending me the bill. That means I will have to get a job for sure!

Then Rodney Roach began chewing on the tape that I was tied with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lamy I just loned out all my salury frum wurkin at the radyo stashun or I wud unransum you. I kalled the guys frum Iron Maidin and sed I needed to borow sum muny but they just laffed at me, so I no how yu feel. But I wil do you a favur and warn yu that Quorthon just flushed a bunch of lute fisk that sum wun had gived him as a prezint down the karsi, so dont hang owt neer the sewur pipe and you shud be aces. I wil see you agin if you evur get owt of ther.
Cheers,
Eddie

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States