It was really nice with Vinnie, but he soon fell asleep and suddenly my motherly instinct came back to me. I just stared at the ceiling and wondered how my little Lambkin was. Is Peter Piper taking care of the baby okay? I just couldn't go to sleep.So I jumped out of bed and slipped on a robe and ran over to Peter Piper's place to peek in. But when I got there, he and little Lambkin were gone! All his belongings were piled in the middle of the floor like he was moving. But where. Was he leaving me and taking my little Lambkin?
2 comments:
Why don't you stop by my place on your way, Lammy and I can help you search after we make sweet love? Or dirty love? Or just plain lust?
Maybe he is taking your lambkin to help him get all the rats out of Ireland-- oh, wait. That was St. Patrick, with a horn. Never mind.
Then again, the Emerald Isle would be just the place to hide anyway. I mean, like when was the last time you thought about Ireland? And you know if he hangs upside down and holds Lambkin down from there (hey, Michael Jackson did it with his son), it would be relatively easy (as easy as it gets for anyone anyway) for Lambkin to kiss the Blarney stone.
Post a Comment