Wednesday, February 14, 2007

This Is Real Love, This Time

It was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had! Smelte took me for a long beautiful scenic drive in his long beautiful limo, and well, I won't talk about what other long beautiful things he had. He invited me to be his special guest at the Death Cheese concert tonight. What a guy. It's true love this time!

And tomorrow is my birthday as well as the Cheesemeister's. I think they are planning a surprise party for her because Smelt asked me to be his date at the Netherworld Hotel for a special bash tomorrow, but he wouldn't go into details.

7 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I think I feel like emulating The Spooky Guy when the Bill the Cat DNA in him start acting up. Smelte is my genetic son, after all! I really don't want to hear about his sex life!
But if Smelte and Lammy get married, that will make Lammy my daughter-in-law.

Anonymous said...

When you think about it, Smelte is the product of celibate, if not virgin birth because there was no copulation involved in his conception.
I find this idea very frightening and am beginning to believe that Dr. Schitz must have had something to do with it. I think that Dr. Schitz is the Antichrist! I am going to see if I can spot a 666 anywhere on his body. I will tell him I'm practicing baptisms and ask him to disrobe and immerse himself in a tub of water. No wait, I'll tell him I'm blessing his forthcoming marriage to Nurse Violent and he must be purified. Yeah! That'll be the way!

Anonymous said...

Rev. Reptile is such a goof!
It was the spontaneous generation of the Lutefiskies from the sweat on the Cheesemeister's hands combining with the decade-old Lutefisk and Limburger which inspired me to begin DNA experimentation and thus complete my doctoral studies at Frankenstein Medical and Veterinary School.
I think it would be really funny if I drew a 666 with one of those Sharpies on my butt and then mooned him!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd like Nurse Violent as my Mommy-in-law Dearest. I sort of like Rev. Reptile. Wonder if he will baptise me.

Eli Blake said...

Rev. Reptile:

It is entirely possible to have a baby without copulation. The process is called 'parthenogenesis.'

It is caused by a defective egg cell which when the ovaries are formed (while still in the grandmother's womb) fails to divide completely. This egg retains a full copy of all the mother's DNA so if it is during the mother's lifetime released it can (and in rare cases does) develop like a fertilized egg, without any need for a sperm cell.

Blue tailed lizards almost exclusively replicate by parthenogenesis (in them it has evolved beyond being a defect into being the norm) so almost all of them are female.

Which means that if you are a male blue tailed lizard (as I guess from your name is possible), then it must be very frustrating-- you are surrounded by nothing but females, but 100% of them don't need you, and do just fine without you. And if you find one who is willing to copulate then that is the 'defective' lizard of the group.

Word verification: exgob (sounds like it has something to do with evolution.)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Blake,
That sounds like blasphemy to me!

G said...

Lammy, Happy Birthday. With no sign of you anywhere, I'm getting a bad feeling. What sewer might you have found your way into?

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States