Thursday, February 01, 2007

Drunk, Again!

We had a great wild time at Ugly Grace's last night. But I woke up with a banging headache. And down on skid row was Smelte of Death Cheese, the Hippie That Looks Like Jesus, Icy the dog protecting me, Soggy and his Spam, and of course my girlfriends, Lyanne Sakks and the he/she Murry Magdalene. And we were being watched by Brittney the Devil Doll, Harry, and even the Devil himself.

Oh, when will I ever learn? I hope not ever because this ignorance is bliss and so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't ever learn either, 'cause I sure make bank anytime you come in!

Eli Blake said...

"Ignorance is Bliss."

I used to have a shirt that said that.

Except it was in reference to one of my all-time unfavorite people, former New Mexico basketball coach Dave Bliss (who played fast and loose with the rules and ruined too many young lives getting himself ahead). I also know a few other things about that man that never got in the press in New Mexico where they thought he walked on water.

That was many, many years ago too, at least a decade before his attempt to smear the dead Patrick Dennehy (by ordering his assistant coaches to lie and claim that Dennehy had sold drugs in order to pay his tuition and to pay for the SUV that Bliss gave him), in order to save his own sorry behind showed Mr. Bliss in his true colors.

Trust me on this one-- the day Dave Bliss leaves this world, the devil will leave you alone because he will be otherwise occupied giving a tour to his newest resident.

Oh, well. I visit your blog for the first time in a long time and launch into a diatribe about a man who you never heard of. All I can say about that is, 'it would be bliss, to be ignorant about Bliss.'

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know that there was enough water in New Mexico to walk on.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States