Nervous Norvis took me to his home above his coffee shop after I got drunk at Ugly Grace's and lost my job at the Steak Through The Heart Restaurant. He is really sweet! I'd met him before, but I don't know why I didn't realize what a really super wonderful great guy he was. I suddenly realized what I have been missing all this time! I am really in love, this time. He is the guy for me. I just know it. I can feel it!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
It's True Love, This Time!
Nervous Norvis took me to his home above his coffee shop after I got drunk at Ugly Grace's and lost my job at the Steak Through The Heart Restaurant. He is really sweet! I'd met him before, but I don't know why I didn't realize what a really super wonderful great guy he was. I suddenly realized what I have been missing all this time! I am really in love, this time. He is the guy for me. I just know it. I can feel it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
February
(41)
- Lost In The Sewer
- Fight In The Sewer
- Rodney Roach Saves Me
- Helpful Roach
- Things Get Violent
- Nice Time At Ugly Grace's
- Realizing The Truth
- Lammy's Future
- The Plot Reviewed
- Relax With Baby Lambkin
- Lambkin Is Safe
- Bat Boy Rescues Me
- Axe Man Axed Kudzu
- Looking For Lambkin
- Worrying About Lambkin
- At Ugly Grace's Again
- Short Romance With Smelte
- This Is Real Love, This Time
- Smelt Saved Me
- Sometimes I Don't Pay Attention To Where I Am Going
- Lambkin Rescued
- I Found Lambkin, but...
- Peter Piper & Lambkin Gone
- Guy With Similar Interests
- Too Much Stress
- The Lonely Lane Leads Us Astray
- I Feel Neglected
- We Found Lambkin
- I'm All Flustered
- A Wonderful Surprise
- It's True Love, This Time!
- Again
- Rough Job
- Got Another Job, Again
- More Thinking, Again
- I Went To A Shrink
- Sheep Thrills
- Tell Me You Love Me, Dewey
- I'm In Love, Again!
- Thinking, Again
- Drunk, Again!
-
▼
February
(41)
3 comments:
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker, huh Lammy?
It was pure Heaven, Lammy! And we can work at my coffee shop together. I'll take care of your every need!
But the cinnamon dolce matte made my day!
Post a Comment