Thursday, February 15, 2007

Short Romance With Smelte

The party at the Netherworld Hotel was a real rave, but Smelte and I left early so he could show me some of his other friends. He took me down to Davy Jones Locker where he and the Death Cheese had played before.

But when we got there, who do you think we ran into? That cold clammy salamander Gary the Axolotl, and he just couldn't keep his mouth shut about us spending the night together a while back. That was embarrassing for me. Why can't those guys just keep their mouths shut. They think they have to tell everything! It must make them feel virile. But in fact, Gary was a limp shrimp!

That pissed Smelte off and things began to go downhill for our new romance right away.

Then Smelte introduced me to Davy Jones. And he was a real curmudgeon. As a matter of fact, he was the roof contractor that hired and fired me. And he just kept going on what a lazy, no good, goldbricker I was. That was embarrassing to me. And it pissed Smelte off even more. And our romance went from downhill to hitting bottom real fast.

Smelt then took me back to land and dropped me off at Ugly Grace's and told me we were through, done, finished. The romance was over!

It took me a while to get my land legs back, but I lost them after I had several bottles of cheap wine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Lammy, as Tennyson said, 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
But Gary the Axolotl? EEEWWWWWEEEEE!!!!
My heart aches whenever I think of PANSI, but she is too lofty for me.
So what say you and I get it on and forget our troubles?

Anonymous said...

Meet me at Ugly Grace's Moron!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States