Friday, February 02, 2007

Sheep Thrills

LAMMY
I love ewe, Dewey! My dew-wap a-Dewey. Yes I do do do. Oh zippity Dewey baaa, what a wonderful day! Feels like everything is going my way!

DEWEY
Wow wee, Lammy gal. There's mutton-else liken to a frolic with a lil' lamb to make a man feel ram-bunctious.

LAMMY
Ya liked it! Did ya love it?

DEWEY
It sure beat masticating! Yuk, yuk, yuk. I can sure enough spin a yarn 'bout this to the boys.

LAMMY
Do you love... me?

DEWEY
Oh, Lammy, don't ya be silly. This was just sheep thrills. Mutton-else but sheep thrills!

LAMMY
Don't do this to me, Dewey! Don't fleece me like that!

DEWEY
Don't go getting lambastic and go on a ram-page. I handled ya with kid gloves.

LAMMY
This is shear humiliating. I feel so sheepish now.

DEWEY
The bleat goes on...

LAMMY
I can't believe you consider me just a sheep thrill! You pulled the wool over my eyes!

DEWEY
Now now, my lil' lambkin. Don't get woolly bully.

LAMMY
You made mince meat out of my heart. Baaaaa!

DEWEY
Well, Fleece Navidad! To use a ewe-phemism, flock ewe. I done had enough of this bleating heart crap. A quick sheep dip is common down here on the farm. Get ewe-st to it. I was just a-wanted a leg of lamb. And what's the fun of cloning without the moaning? You weren't virgin wool, ya know!

LAMMY
I just can't take anymore. This is pun-ishment!

DEWEY
Let's get the flock outta here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, Lammy, small is the new big!

Anonymous said...

I guess nano-love is better than none at all.

The Boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. said...

I red abuot that in one of my books! it was aboat a wolf in sheeps cloathing!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States