Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm All Flustered

There has been too much excitement and anxiety for me lately. First, Nervous Norvis proposed marriage to me! Then Hildy-Bob found my lost baby and when I went to get it, Dewey Banjer kidnapped it! This is just too much for me to handle at one time!

And the revelation that the baby might belong to Axe Man of Death Cheese is really startling to me! I don't even remember actually having sex with him. But that's not unusual for me since I have a hard time recalling anything that goes on after I have had a few drinks of that cheap wine.

I was so upset and excited that I couldn't deal with the two emotions at the same time. That got me all flustered and I kept spilling the coffee in Norvis' coffee shop. He acted like it was okay and that he understood, but I think he was just being nice because I noticed his face was getting red like he was beginning to get disgusted with me. I have such bad feeling and self doubts about myself! I just hope he doesn't change his mind about me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norvis' face also gets red when he's flustered. Maybe he was having amorous thoughts about you but didn't think it was the appropriate time to express them.
Then again, maybe its just wind burn from walking around in the cold Netherworld weather.

Anonymous said...

Lammy! I am desponded! How cud yu forget ar nite of luv at Ugly Grase's aftur the show?

Anonymous said...

I think I remember it, Axe Man. I was caught up in the frenzy of your show. But you began ignoring me because you said you were busy practising with the band. Sure! I found you were practising with Brittney the Devil Doll!

Anonymous said...

Axey, forget Lammy and Brittney and come practice with ME!

Anonymous said...

Truth be told, I think Axe was practicing with Flowering Kudzu the Trailer Park Trash doll! The way Brittney talks about Axe, she'd sooner sleep in the trash than with him!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States