This story has a new form since it has no real beginning and no planned end or resolution and is written on a blog influenced by comments and other blogs. So we shall attempt to consider future destinations, goals, and possibilities of Lammy in her free-flowing, unrestricted story-line.
*Lammy is, or at least was, searching for her lost sister, Lula.
*Lammy is, or was, trying to get rid of the curse by Enditall and get her real head back.
*She needs to settle down and get a job, a steady boyfriend, and a permanent home.
*Lammy needs to realize that Lambkin is actually a puppet of Lamb Chop and not really her and Peter Piper's child.
*She will need to find out if there really was another child born to her at the same time as Anna Nicole Schitz (the implant of Dr. Schitz for which Lammy was a surrogate mother).
*If the Schitz child was the only baby, Lammy will have to accept the fact and move on with her life.
*If there was another child, she will need to find it and find who the father is.
*Lammy will need to find out why she is so dramatically influenced by the actions of other characters by another writer other than her own.
*If a writer and creator of characters in a story is like a god for people, does that suggest that the behavior of people and their problems reflect the maladies of the god that has created them? And does the behavior of characters in a story reflect something about the mind of the writer?
Only the Cheesemeister knows for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
February
(41)
- Lost In The Sewer
- Fight In The Sewer
- Rodney Roach Saves Me
- Helpful Roach
- Things Get Violent
- Nice Time At Ugly Grace's
- Realizing The Truth
- Lammy's Future
- The Plot Reviewed
- Relax With Baby Lambkin
- Lambkin Is Safe
- Bat Boy Rescues Me
- Axe Man Axed Kudzu
- Looking For Lambkin
- Worrying About Lambkin
- At Ugly Grace's Again
- Short Romance With Smelte
- This Is Real Love, This Time
- Smelt Saved Me
- Sometimes I Don't Pay Attention To Where I Am Going
- Lambkin Rescued
- I Found Lambkin, but...
- Peter Piper & Lambkin Gone
- Guy With Similar Interests
- Too Much Stress
- The Lonely Lane Leads Us Astray
- I Feel Neglected
- We Found Lambkin
- I'm All Flustered
- A Wonderful Surprise
- It's True Love, This Time!
- Again
- Rough Job
- Got Another Job, Again
- More Thinking, Again
- I Went To A Shrink
- Sheep Thrills
- Tell Me You Love Me, Dewey
- I'm In Love, Again!
- Thinking, Again
- Drunk, Again!
-
▼
February
(41)
4 comments:
WTF?? I thought I had commented here. Maybe Arsewipe the Ghoul stole my comment.
Sorry, I'm losing my mind. It wasn't me that commented, it was Dr. Schitz, and it was on the post below!
Dr. Schitz, BTW, isn't dead. He just prefers life among the Undead.
If Lamy wants a stedy boy frend, me mate The Cript Keepur iz singul!
Questions that demand answers...answers that may demand explanations...explanations which may confuse me...
Post a Comment