Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Plot Reviewed

I think the plot line has gotten a little confusing considering there are two different writers involved. Let's take a moment to think about this and see if we can sort things out a little bit.

*Lammy died and went to hell.
*She was pregnant and thought she was pregnant by Grimmy, the Grim Reaper. But it was not his baby.
*She took her case to court and got her death reversed and was restored to life.
*Lammy had the babies (2 of them!)
*One of the babies was Lambkin, fathered by Peter Piper.
*The other baby (Anna Nicole Schitz) was an implant put into her by Dr. Schitz during a routine physical exam before Lammy's death.
*Dr. Schitz kept Anna.
*Peter Piper had Lambkin for a while but dangled it over a ledge.
*Bat Boy rescued Lambkin and reunited her with Lammy.
*Dr. Schitz and Nurse Violent plan to marry, but Anna Nicole Schitz does not want Nurse Violent as a step-mother.
*The Schitz baby shows morbid signs of violence due to the mix of DNA from the good doctor's experimentation.
*Lambkin is more like her mother as witnessed on Lula's blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My darling little Anna Nicole isn't violent, though she may be morbid due to my previous musical associations. She's just precocious yet still lacking the understanding that certain drugs and surgical instruments are lethal!
Yet I do worry a little. When I was preparing the egg for implantation, I saw that the petri dish labeled "Aileen Wuornos" was empty and sitting next to the test tube containing my beloved offspring. Those serial killer DNA were never meant to be used, only studied. I hope that Crawly Brains had simply gotten hungry and decided he needed a snack. But sometimes I do wonder.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States