Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sometimes I Don't Pay Attention To Where I Am Going

I ran down the street trying to follow Bat Boy as he was flying off with my baby Lambkin. I was so busy looking up, I didn't hear Deep Thought yell at me to look out for that open man-hole in the street. I fell in it.

It was really deep and I fell and fell and fell and began to have really deep thoughts until I landed in the sewer where Filthy Fred lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duz this meen I cant flush the bloomin' karzie, lammy? Yu just fell in the sewer rite neer the radio stashun! I just took a hella big crap and I fink me co-workers aint garn ter apresiate it if I leef it sittin' in the bowl aw evenin'!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States