I was so lonely, lost in the eclipsing murk of loneliness when you slithered up to me like the snake you are and led me from my dark shadows. Can this really be the beginning of a real illusion of something great that will make my life meaningful and make flowers bloom just for me under the sky so clear neon blue. Dewey, do tell me if you can tell me, if you will tell me, oh, that you love me, Dewey do tell! What I need and what I want. You're just like me, only wanting to be satisfied! I have no sense of time, no sense of place, only the Nirvana of us rolling with the flow of love, so tell me if you can, tell me if you will, tell me if you dare. Dewey tell me you love me before all this does pass and all I have left is the stain of grass on my ass. Tell me it is so. Hold me, Dewey, hold me like you mean it and that this rapturous moment is forever until it's gone forever. Shoot a bullet in my brain to euthanize my sorrow and pain and baptize my nakedness in the spring rain of love, washing away my loneliness forever until this moment ends, leaving only the stain and sorrow I'll feel and felt before you came and gone. Tell me Dewey, please do tell me now, even if you lie as we lie here, that you love me.
I moan the longest, deepest and the saddest sigh because I know forever ends way too soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
February
(41)
- Lost In The Sewer
- Fight In The Sewer
- Rodney Roach Saves Me
- Helpful Roach
- Things Get Violent
- Nice Time At Ugly Grace's
- Realizing The Truth
- Lammy's Future
- The Plot Reviewed
- Relax With Baby Lambkin
- Lambkin Is Safe
- Bat Boy Rescues Me
- Axe Man Axed Kudzu
- Looking For Lambkin
- Worrying About Lambkin
- At Ugly Grace's Again
- Short Romance With Smelte
- This Is Real Love, This Time
- Smelt Saved Me
- Sometimes I Don't Pay Attention To Where I Am Going
- Lambkin Rescued
- I Found Lambkin, but...
- Peter Piper & Lambkin Gone
- Guy With Similar Interests
- Too Much Stress
- The Lonely Lane Leads Us Astray
- I Feel Neglected
- We Found Lambkin
- I'm All Flustered
- A Wonderful Surprise
- It's True Love, This Time!
- Again
- Rough Job
- Got Another Job, Again
- More Thinking, Again
- I Went To A Shrink
- Sheep Thrills
- Tell Me You Love Me, Dewey
- I'm In Love, Again!
- Thinking, Again
- Drunk, Again!
-
▼
February
(41)
2 comments:
Lammy, have you had your contact lenses checked lately?
I thought that cheap wine, 20/20, was supposed to give me perfect vision. Besides, there are some things you don't see with your eyes, doc. You have to look into people with your heart. But things have been rather blurry lately.
Post a Comment