Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thinking, Again

Oh my head. Oh my ass! This is worse than burning a candle at both ends. I am suffering endlessly from all that drinking of cheap wine. I thought I was having fun, then, but can't remember now. I guess it is time to again contemplate the purpose of life and try to figure out my dilemma and my state of dither I call life.

Thus I again assume the position. The thinker position. Sitting on the toilet holding my throbbing head and burning eyes and spitting from my burning ass that stings such that I can't touch it with a powder puff. Is this the punishment for having fun?

The words bounce like lottery balls about to be drawn: ditto, dilemma, dither. Ditto ditto ditto! I keep doing the same thing over and over again! Dilemma dilemma dilemma! Nothing makes sense to me. Dither dither dither! It drives me into a flittering flutter like a moth around a flame, except I keep getting burned. At both ends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys were great! Netherworld Gone Wild Videos thanks you for your performance last night!
The word verification is "zotru." That sounds really intense.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States