More tears flowed as I ran and thought that there was not one single person I have known that would help put up a ransom to get me free. And even more tears flowed as I thought about all those guys that I had gone with who rejected me.
And even more tears flowed as I thought of all the jobs I have had, but was fired just because no one liked me. More and more tears flowed as I grew more and more depressed thinking how nobody loves me. It is such a lonely feeling, like I am useless and no good for anything.
Even Enditall the witch had cursed me and I really never understood why, except that she must have hated me a lot. That really hurts to think about and it makes me cry so much that snot runs out of my nose and gets all over my face while I am running.
And I cried even more when I thought about my trial and getting my death reversed. The truth was that the Devil hated me and didn't want me in hell. Now that is really being hated! I really sobbed hard thinking of that one.
I was crying so much that I fell in that open man-hole again and fell into the slimy sewer. At first I thought all that liquefied muck and piss was how much tears I had shed. Then there was another splash.
Rodney Roach had jumped down the man-hole to be with me. How sweet that little fellow is! But then he turned really big like a man and that scared me so much I had to pee, but since I was sitting in sewage, I just let it go as if I was in a swimming pool.
Rodney had turned into Ninja Roach and was protecting me from the Dhole in the sewer. That made me cry to think that there was someone who really cared.
5 comments:
Lammy, I was on the case when the fake Vinny Barbarino accosted me and hit me over the head. I just woke up a few minutes ago in the alley behind Ignatz Spatz' New Vaudeville Theatre. Buzzin said that he'd fly me to Hell's Pass Hospital but I begged him not to. He and Buzzin are going to try and come to your rescue.
But I have to warn you, Girl, that if you tell me you had sex with that bug, I'm gonna knock YOU over the head!
I meant to say that Buzzin and Buzzoff were going to help you. This head injury must be worse than I thought! I have to hide now, I think I see the Netherworld Ambulance coming.
Think of how I felt when the Devil told me that he hated me so much that I was only worth of dwelling in the sewer of the Netherworld, not even cleaning latrines! I am SOOO much more worthy than The Spooky Guy!
Since the FOGNL guys are setting up my big sewer pipe mansion down here, I bet that you'll want to be one of the contestants on my reality show, "The Flavor of Arsewipe." After all, who wouldn't? See you there!
I was thinking of checking into the Roach Hotel with Rodney Roach, but I was afraid we couldn't check out.
I'm looking foreward to seeing Arsewipe's new reality show.
Not that I would watch it anyway but if I did Dr. Schitz would only think I had bulimia from how much vomiting I would be doing!
Arsewipe has a face like the ass of an ass and the personality of pond scum!
Post a Comment